Friday, November 30, 2012

Foto Friday

Today was a fun shirt day. When I get to order a good shirt from shirt.woot.com, I get so excited. I love when I find one that I think is hysterical, and I get to buy it cheaply, and enjoy it. I ordered a shirt a while ago, and last Saturday, it finally came, I was so happy. I wore it today, and it make me smile all day. I meant to have Chelle take a pic of me wearing it, but I totally spaced, so you’ll just get to see it how it is this way:

Cake

I just think it’s so funny. Plus I love cake, so that was a bonus.

Today, my friends, is November the 30th. The last day of November. The final day of blog every month. Blogging every day has been a challenge, I won’t lie. But we soldiered through. Thanks for sticking with me every day. I hope I made you laugh, made you smile, and made you think. (Not really, this blog isn’t deep) But thanks, guys, and I may try to write every day in December as well!

Today, I am thankful for all of my loved ones. Friends, family, I love you all, you’re all so great, and I appreciate your examples to me.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love this shirt. I love the color. I love the saying. Aw...I should have purchased one. I just love it.