Friday, November 2, 2012

Foto Friday


I searched high and low for a photo for today's Foto Friday. Usually, I have a million photos just hanging in my phone, waiting to be shared, but for some reason, I've got nothing today. Nothing on Pinterest is hitting my funny bone all the much, until I came across this. I don't think I've ever blogged about this, and if I have, I'm sorry for the recap. There's this runner, whose name no one knows. (That's a lie, I think people know it). He was running a run this past year, when someone snapped a pic, as is known to happen in races. He is RIDICULOUSLY good looking, especially for being in the middle of running a race. In fact, if you want to google him, you have to google "Photogenic Runner" because that's what he's known as. And because of him, a whole bunch of running meme's popped up because of him. Here's my fav:
Isn't he just nice to look at? Bless his heart for being so good looking while he runs, no one looks that good.

The blog will get better. I promise.

Today, I am thankful that we are experiencing nice weather, and aren't freezing our buns off just yet.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Aw...he is very nice to look at. Thank you for sharing.