Friday, November 23, 2012

Foto Friday

This Foto Friday is going to be a little weird, and for that, I'm sorry. Mostly, I'm sorry to any and all male readers I have, because this topic might make you uncomfortable. Recently, I was doing loads and loads of laundry, and I decided to wash all of my bras. After I had washed and dried them, I then had the awesome duty of putting them back into an order. I like my bras colors to not be by each other. I like to spread them out, so that I don't wear 2 black bras in a row. I don't know why, because I'm the only one who sees it, but still, I like my order. It took me about 15 minutes to get all the colors figured out, and fixed, and after I did them, I thought, I should take a picture, so that in the future, I don't have to sit here and think it out, I just have to glance at the picture, and I'll know how they go, and it saves me time!
After I took the pic, I thought, this is a perfectly weirdly random blog entry that I could, so now, for your enjoyment, my bras:
I really hope this wasn't too weird, because it just made me laugh. :)

Today, I am thankful for washing machines.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness...you make me laugh. How many do you own? 30!

Maleen said...

Yeah, is it just me, or do you have a LOT of bras? I think I have two that I go back and forth between. Now I'm thinking that I may need more, but probably not as many as you have.