Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crafty Day

This weekend has been a weekend full of craftiness. Starting last Friday, after the surgery, I have just been working on crafts. There’s one big thing that I was working on all weekend that I actually finally finished today (I can’t say what it is, though, it’s a gift for someone!), and then I did a few other things. I’ve had them in the woodworks for a while, but finally I got them done today! They’re just more boxes is all, so lets not all of us get excited, but I like the way they turned out. The first one is a box to hold all of my gift tags that I got at card club last week. If you want to see them all, I direct you to this entry of Chelle’s blog, she did a lovely entry on them. I had some extra snowflake paper left over, so I chose that for my cover:

GiftTag

I like the little circles, telling you what they are. I made it pretty plain, but I like it. And then for my second one, I wanted a box for my church stuff. I seem to have a lot of stuff left over from my primary age, and teen years, but finally, I wanted it all in one location in case I needed to reference anything quickly. I made it pretty simple as well.

LDSBox

I don’t know if you can read it, but it has the YW values on the sheet of paper. It’s not all stuff from just YW, but I like the paper, and found it appropriate.

And for now, my crafting is complete, at least, until my next craft order comes in…which I hope is soon!

Today, I am thankful for being introduced to crafts and scrapbookings and cards. Things would have been pretty dull for me these past few days if I didn’t have these to take my mind off of things.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I hope it comes in soon too. Our stuff is on back order but was reassured that it would be here in the next couple of days. Sorry!!!