Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Tags

For our card club that's happening this month (in just a few days, in fact!) we had to make both a card (which I talked about before) and 2 Christmas tags. I've never made a Christmas tag, so had to use my wits (read: the internet) to get some ideas, as I was about to sit down and do them. Finally, I thought of these designs and hoped they were fine. They don't seem awful, but maybe I didn't understand fully how to do them. In any case, I like them, so I feel confident in giving them out. And so you can see:

Ta-daaa! I know the bottom one is very much like my card that I made, but that's ok, I still like it. And now, I am set for the meeting this weekend, with days to spare.

Today I am thankful for the warm weather we are experiencing!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

They turned out adorable. YAHOO!! Your are finished. I am not. :(