Monday, November 12, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

I realized yesterday that I’m not very good at doing my nails. I always paint my fingernails a clear color, just because I’ve always felt like they were a little weak after I had fake nails for so long. So that always goes well, but last night, I painted my toenails a nice fall-y brown color. I tried to do a cute dot design (Since I can’t seem to draw or do flowers or anything on myself) and it just didn’t turn out. I can never get my toenails to match each other.
Toes
It’s not that it looks bad, necessarily; I’m just disappointed that they aren’t the same.
I went to see the new James Bond movie this weekend. (AMAZING, BTW, everyone should see this.) A group of 3 boys sat down right before the trailers started. One of them had his cell phone out, texting. Usually, I’ll let it slide for the trailers. Technically the movie hasn’t started, so I’ll not get mad at it. The movie started, and he kept texting. He pulled his phone out to text 3 times before the opening credits, and by the third time, I’d had enough. I’m sorry, but if you want to text someone during a movie, leave. It’s not cool of you to have your phone out, with the tiny glowing screen, ruining the movie that I had to pay good money for. So by the third time, I leaned forward, and told him to put his phone away, and not be that guy. The look of surprise on his face was weird to me, was he surprised that it was annoying? Surprised I said something? Did he miss the 45 commercials before the movie that told him to put his phone away? In any case, he did put the phone away, and didn’t pull it out for the rest of the movie. I’m a hero.
I am home alone again, as Husband is gone once again. I made myself a pretty good sized to-do list, and I accomplished everything on it! I was so proud. I finished by like, 7, and I was psyched. I spent the rest of my evening doing things that I had sort of wanted to do, but I didn’t add them to the list, lest I not have time for them, and then I’d be sad because I didn’t finish. I watched a movie, I read a book, and it was nice. Of course, this morning, I thought of like, 4 other things I want to do. I have plenty of time to do my stuff; I just wish I had thought of them yesterday, when I could have done them then. I’ll be doing them all tomorrow, naturally, and I’ll think of more things by then, I’m betting.

Today, I am thankful that with it being winter and me now wearing shoes, no one has to see my unmatched toes.



2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I love that you can get all of you to-do things accomplished. I wish that I had that much motivation. :)

Maleen said...

I love how you told him not to be 'that guy'. I'm not sure I would have had the guts.

Love check lists and getting everything done.