Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Place for Ribbons!

I gave myself a pretty good to-do list when I got home from work today, because I wanted to be productive. Cut to it being about an hour after I get home from work, and I’ve actually finished it all, with the exception of one thing, which’ll be pretty easy to work on. So I feel productive!
The other day, I got a tweet from a friend, showing me a ribbon holder that was cheap on a website that day. I went and looked at it, and I won’t lie, it seemed pretty good. It was cheap, so I ended up buying two. It came much quicker than I thought, and it showed up yesterday. Yay! So it was on my list to put my ribbons in it. You all remember the time I bought too much ribbon, so I needed a place for it. Here’s what they looked like when they arrived.
RibbonHolder1
Snazzy, eh? I really like it.So I opened them up, put ribbons in them, threaded them through, and it didn’t actually take me as long as I thought, so when I finished, I was glad. Here’s my ribbons:
RibbonHolder2
I know what you’re thinking, I have more ribbons than shown, and you’re right. But these were the open ones, and I didn’t want to open other ones, just to have them in my holder. So those are underneath, ready for me to get ready to use them, and I can’t wait. Once I use those, I get to use my second ribbon holder, and that’s fun for me!

Today, I am thankful for cheap deals on the internet.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

Those look awesome. I do have to add...you can never ever have too much ribbon. HA HA

Maleen said...

That is pretty nifty. I love it when they invent things that makes something small in your life just a little bit easier.