Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying the holiday. So far, I haven’t done much, but it’s been fun. I ran the Turkey Trot yet again, and I did a lot better than I thought I would, a week after surgery. I even finished faster than I had thought, since I assumed I’d be crawling to the end. Since I don’t have a lot of things to say today, since I want everyone to just enjoy this holiday, I’ll leave you with this video clip of a thanksgiving song.

That makes me laugh so hard, its one of my favorite thanksgiving scenes in a movie. I hope you enjoyed.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I am thankful for my dad slaving over a hot stove all day to make delicious food.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Yahoo for your race!!! Happy Thanksgiving day!!!r