Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waste Not

I’m not one of those people that someone would consider “green”. I don’t recycle everything in the world, I don’t care much about my carbon footprint, because in my brain, I don’t do much to leave one. I just have my tiny existence in this vast world, and while I do recycle things, I’m not a super hippie about it, if that makes sense. But one time, we had a discussion here at work, about not being wasteful. I, of course, took it to the extreme, and decided that my scrap of paper would be used up completely before I threw it away. Is this necessary? No, but I did it anyway. Here’s a glance at both sides of my paper:

 
I think I used it up pretty well. And I don't know if you can see it, but in the corner, I have marked the beginning date when I started using this paper, 1/16/12. It lasted for a really long time, and served me quite well. I'll always have the memories.
RIP Scrappy 1/16/12 - 11/13/12

Today, I am thankful that more than one boy showed up to scouts. 

              And as an addendum, I am thankful to Chelle for noticing that this blog didn't work, so I had the opportunity to fix it.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That is some supreme good use of scrap paper. I try to use mine thoroughly, but you brought efficient to a new level.