Friday, November 26, 2010

Sometimes, it just feels like insanity

Happy Black Friday, shoppers! All right, I don’t know that many of you hit up the stores, but it’s a holiday nonetheless. I of course, participated once again, even though stores opened earlier than last year. I awoke at 2:52 AM – my alarm was set for 2:45, but what I didn’t realize until I woke up is that I set it for PM and not AM – holy lucky that I got a text this morning and just happened to wake up for it! I hurried out the door and made it to Target by 3:30.

After standing outside in the freezing freezing cold for half an hour, we finally got in. We were really quick with everything there, then moved onto the next store. We basically just went from store to store for the next 6 hours, finally finishing with everything by 9:30. I came home and immediately went to sleep – I was so tired after my less than 4 hours of sleep!

I know that most people think that doing Black Friday is craziness, but I still like doing it. You go in with a great attitude, and you’ll have so much fun! I’m glad that I went, but I’m always glad when it’s over.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

One day I am going to be as crazy as you. It sounds fun and entertaining!!