Sunday, November 28, 2010

Effort…failing…

I love when my toes are painted. For some reason, when they are bare, I think they look horrible. I already think my toes are weird looking, and I think the polish helps cover it up. I have the opposite with my fingernails. When they are bare, I like it, I’m used to it. When I have polish (besides clear, ha ha) on them, I think they look crazy, and I always find myself looking at them. I do, sometimes paint them, but usually its just like, a peachy color, or a clear with glitter, which I love doing. I wanted to paint them the glitter color this week, but boy is it hard to do!

Thursday is when I wanted to do it. I had some time, dinner was cooking, I was just chilling. I took the old polish off, filed, etc, got a new clear coat on them, then I was all ready to paint them when dinner was going to happen, so I had to rush make my food I was contributing. Then the rest of the day was taken up my dinner, dinner at Boyfriend’s. family fun, etc, so I never got to it.

Friday was shopping, then nap, running, errands, movies, early sleep, so I couldn’t get it in there either. If only nails didn’t take so long to dry! If it took like, a minute to dry, I could do them whenever, but they take so long! Saturday I meant to do it, but then I accidentally started cleaning, and it took like, 3 hours to do, then the rest of the day got away from me.

Sunday was totally going to be my day, but then I overslept, so I couldn’t do it before church, and then afterwards, I started to decorate the Christmas tree (but didn’t finish it, a blog about that later), and then got done and had to write in here, and now even though I have an hour or two that will be free while I watch my Sunday TV shows, I just don’t know if I can bring myself to get up and get the polish. So yes, my earlier days, time got away from me, but right now, I think laziness might be my downfall.

So here we are, deciding if I will be painting. I’d like to say yes, but being wrapped up in my blanket sounds so much more appealing than having my hands outside, waiting for them to dry, hands getting chillier than the minute.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

You "accidentally" started cleaning? I love it!!! I hope that you can find sometime to paint your nails.