Friday, November 12, 2010

Vieve’s Video

All right, ya’ll, I haven’t done one of these in a while, but I found a video that I enjoyed, and I’m sharing it. It’s not really a video so much as it’s a commercial, but I heard of/stumbled upon this, and it made me laugh so hard, I want to share it with you:

I don’t know how many of you have seen this commercial, but it is freaking hilarious. I love two parts in this the most: First of all, when he says “I’m emotionally compromised…whoopsies”, I about died laughing. Then later when he says “And I’m all, OMG, Becky’s not even hot” I seriously couldn’t have laughed harder.

So I hope you enjoy this commercial, and if you’ve seen it, laugh along with it again. Because seriously, is there anything funny than a grizzly old man acting like a teen with pink sunglasses on his head? I say no.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

OMH (Oh my Heavens), Tyler and I LOVE the Mayhem commercials, but that one is my favorite by far.

Chelle! said...

I love this commercial. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. AW...