Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another check off the list

All right, I know that my bucket list has some crazy entries. Eat a Grey’s Pappaya hot dog isn’t all that impressive, waxing my legs is weird too, and touching a cow all seem like things that shouldn’t really be on your life list. (BTW, since I’ve written this list, I have touched a cow, just in case you didn’t know.) But there is one on my list that I recently did, and of course I’m going to share it. The thing I did: eat a McRib.

I know that that’s not at all exciting, because people do it all the time, but usually, those things freak me out. Last night, Boyfriend and I were waiting for FHE to start, and I was hungry, so we went to McDonalds, and as I was deciding what to get, he told me to get the McRib, and usually I would ignore him, but today I was like, you know, I’m going to do this. So I ordered the combo meal, ready to dig right in.

I don’t know how many of you have had the McRib, but its not as good as you think it’ll be, but you just can’t stop eating it. You have a bite, and you’re like, hey this isn’t that bad, but the more you keep eating it, the more you’re thinking, dude, this is not all that good. And I know what you’re asking yourself: “Vieve, why did you keep eating it?” And I’ll tell you – because I was hungry, because it was on the bucket list, and because I didn’t want to admit defeat by not finishing. So I ate almost the whole thing.

Now, I’m just glad to say that one more thing is off my list, and for sure it’s gotta be the impressive, right? I’m just glad the McRib came back, so I could cross it off. Onto the next item!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Man, I keep forgetting you have a boyfriend. Maybe you should mention him more often, or say, POST A PICTURE of you two. Just a friendly suggestion.

Chelle! said...

Gabby, a McRib? Seriously? You make me laugh!!