Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Lurkey

At FHE the other night, our activity was frosting cookies (which I had done a great cookie of Justin Bieber. It wasn’t on purpose, but it looked pretty good. And he tasted delicious) and finger painting. I’ve never really finger painted before, and I was excited to do it. This is what I painted:

 

turkey

That is my hand, decorated as a turkey. It is really good, I know. It took me a while to make it, and the stuff all over the place is my fingerprints, just in different colors. I know it looks like a small child painted it, but I don’t care, I’m proud of it anyways.

PS Sorry about it being sideways, I don’t know why that happened.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Personally, I think that you should frame that awesome picture!! Bring it to work and display for all of us to enjoy it.