Saturday, November 27, 2010

Memory of a goldfish, yes that’s me…

I try to remember things, I really do. I of course have things written down, the most important things to make sure I have the info, but holy crap I can never remember things after like 5 minutes. This is apparent mostly when its like a shopping list, or something from work that I needed to remember. For instance, I will tell myself in the shower that morning, “Ok, I need to remember that I’m out of shaving cream, to write it on my list to go buy it” I’ll get out of the shower and get ready with my normal routine, and I won’t remember it until the next morning, when I get in the shower and find the emptying shaving cream container. I’ll try to remember again, but alas, it’s a vicious cycle.

The reason I’m telling you this (besides this being my blog and I get to choose what I write on) is because I had a really good blog idea today. I thought of it while driving home, and I was like, this is going to be a good one. Good subject, I had a way of doing it, and then by the time I got home, got the laptop turned on and sat down to write it, I had totally completely forgot what I wanted to write on. So you get this boring entry instead, explaining why the blog fail today. I will try to remember things in the future, even if I have to write it on my hand the second I think of it, to make things better for you, the reader. I can’t make any guarantees though, or even that I’ll remember that I made this promise. But I’ll try and really, isn’t that enough?

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness...I hate that when that happens. It is so frustrating. I seem to be forgetting a lot lately...probably because I have too much going on.