Thursday, November 18, 2010

It’s not laziness…

So today, I got home from work later than normal, after some shopping and errands and what not. When I got home, I was going to work out, I was so ready for it. It was on my to-do list and everything. I get home, I put on my workout clothes, lace on my shoes, and after I had done all of this, I decided that instead of working out, I would instead eat taquitos.

So, I’m in my workout clothes, making taquitos, then I sit down and eat them, and the whole time while I’m eating, talking on the phone, I’m thinking, wow, I could not be lazier. But at least the intention to work out was there, so I can feel better about myself. Which I do. And I’d like to say I regret the decision to skip the workout and eat, but I don’t. I feel like I made the right choice. image

2 comments:

Maleen said...

At least you have the intention of working out. I don't even plan on it. I just hope that chasing my kids around the house and forgetting things constantly and having to go up and down the stairs makes up for it.

Chelle! said...

I think that we should have gone shopping together...I regret declining the invitation to grocery shop with you. Then, we could have eaten taquitos together. Oh, well...next time!!!