Thursday, December 23, 2010

Water from the Arctic

I’m pretty sure the water in the sink at the bathroom at work is taken straight from the Arctic and then put into my sink. Every time I wash my hands in there, they are turning to ice, and I’m shivering until I’m done. Then I have to spend the next little while trying to warm my hands back up to normal temperature. And this dang sink has no hot water setting. No matter the time of year, it’s always freezing.

I could use the other bathroom, I suppose, but this one is closer to where my desk is, and I’m just lazy. I’m still just going to use the sink with the freezing water, but sometimes, while I’m washing my hands, I completely regret my decision.

What a boring blog this was.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I like that bathroom too. The water is so cold. Maybe we should invest in warm towels to take off the chill of the cold water.