Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

Sometimes I wish I were in a comic book and could have a cool name full of alliteration. Lois Lane, Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Lex Luthor, Pepper Potts. How are those not the best names ever? I long for my names to be the same! Ah, to be a character in a comic book. The adventures I would have.

Bing is trying so hard to be the next Google. They’ve tried adopting the saying “Bing it” instead of “Google it” which is what everyone says right now. Unfortunately, saying “Bing it” sounds so weird, because bing is so small of a word that it just sounds awkward. Try it with me. “Bing it” “Bing it” Now try the original. “Google it” Ah, that sounds much better. I think I’ll just stick with my Google.

I hope that if ever I’m falling from a really tall building (say, if a villain pushes me off, or an explosion causes me to fall) I hope that I have the good sense enough to flail my arms and legs and scream a lot. That way, the noise I’m making is hopefully enough to get the attention of a passing superhero, or at least let people on the ground know I’m coming, so they can jump out of the way of being hit by me. Lets be honest, if someone falls out of the sky and falls on you or something you own, it’s definitely going to make your day a little worse.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love miscellaneous Monday. It is awesome. It always makes me giggle.