Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Again, any opportunity…

I stated yesterday that any opportunity I have to copy something that I think is a good idea, I’ll take it. Today, as Chelle and I are working, we were discussing blogs, and the topic of the day. Since blogging every day takes a lot out of me, I am consistently out of ideas to write about. When she said she was doing random thoughts, (which is different than a Miscellaneous Monday, I suppose) I decided to jump on board.

I dislike snow. I dislike having to shovel a foot of snow off my car in a dress with not sensible shoes on.

I have tomorrow off work, mostly because I have extra vacation days, but also because I need to go shopping at stores that close before I get off of work. I know what you’re thinking, I could go shopping on Saturday, but that’s the day I usually spend with the people I’m shopping with.

Looking at diamond rings gives me anxiety. The decisions made on this one tiny thing are going to stay on your finger for the rest of your life. That’s a lot of decision making.

I’ve been wishing for some time now today that I wish I had a cookie. A cookie decorated like Christmas and tasting delicious.

I wish skirts came with pockets. I would like to be able to carry chapstick in my pocket instead of a bra when I wear a skirt.

Why do Goldfish crackers look so smug, smiling at me? I’m eating them, they have nothing to be smug about.

goldfish

I made my Goldfish into a school of fish. I’m pleased with it.

When someone says “No offense” is it because they really don’t meant to hurt your feelings, or do they just not want to seem like a super-douche?

The tights I’m wearing today are really uncomfortable. All morning, I keep shifting, hoping that’ll alleviate some of it, but it doesn’t. They’re just not as comfy as you think they’ll be. They’re warm though, and that’s why I’m wearing them.

Even though I’ve said I’m going shopping tomorrow (which I will!) mostly what I want to do is wake up, curl up in a blanket, and not move all day long.

Whenever I hug someone that I know doesn’t want me to, I wonder how quickly they’re going to hit me. In some cases, I'm pretty sure the punch is coming soon, so it becomes a quick dodging game out getting out before anything happens. But alas, I’ll not stop hugging.

If I could have any superpower, I keep waffling between invisibility and teleportation. I think they’d both be really useful to have.

I found a post-it note under my post-it notes at work that said “I’m watching you” and I haven’t been able to figure out who left it. If someone really is watching me…he’s probably really bored.

3 comments:

Chelle! said...

This made me laugh. I think that we are both so crazy. Maybe we should take a day off work together and do something fun or just watch movies all day long where we do not have to think about anything.

I do wonder who wrote that on your post-it note. Sorry, that you have to scrap snow off your car. I am so grateful for a garage.

I do love your tights today. Sorry you are not liking them today.

Hugs...ha ha...you know how I feel about them but I would NEVER punch someone for giving one to me.

Maleen said...

Um...diamond ring shopping? Did I read that correctly? And no worries, if you don't like it, maybe you can get a new one after ten years like I did. Of course, then my finger started to grow a fungus and I haven't been able to wear my ring for months. Coincidence? I think NOT.

Maleen said...

Wait, I have to comment again, because I don't want you to think I am a crazy woman that only thinks about marriage and how everyone who isn't married should get married because it would be better for them, because I don't.

That said,

I don't like goldfish,

Some skirts do have pockets, but I keep chapstick in my bra too,

I now cannot decide between invisibility and teleportation (darn you),

Isn't everyone watching you?,

And when I say "no offense" it is because what I am saying wouldn't offend me, so why should it offend you?