Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Being watched…

All right, everyone, I have a friend. I don’t know who this friend is, but they are here in my life all of a sudden. A few days ago, I blogged about how I found a note hidden under my last Post-it note that said “I’m watching you.”  I wasn’t sure who left it (even after my really in-depth handwriting analysis ) so I just chalked it up to a fun prank done by someone here in the office. Things now…have changed…

Ok that’s not true, things haven’t changed, I just wanted this to sound all dark and forebode-y. Monday morning, when I got to work, I found this on my desk:

stillwatching

Now, I know this means business. Whoever is keeping an eye on me is still doing so – and getting bolder, leaving presents with the notes. Now, according to my handwriting analysis, I’m not sure this is the same person. It could be the same, but all signs point to a new party being introduced here. Is there a team working together? This is something unknown so far. I don’t know who this is, or why I’m being watched (is there a greater purpose for me? Am I being watched to make sure I can handle the responsibility?) but I’ll be careful with my moves now. I’ll keep a clearer head about things.

With that being said, I do think this is pretty funny, and I appreciate that someone is keeping me in their thoughts or whatnot. So to my mysterious watcher…keep on keepin’ on.

And I’m sorry my life is so boring for you to watch.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I am sorry but I think that this is creepy. It gives me the chills just to think about it.