Thursday, December 30, 2010

Poor, Poor Echo

I noticed today that my car is super dirty. Of course it’s going to be dirty, it’s winter, and that’s what cars do. I keep wanting to go get it washed, but then I think, it’ll just get dirty again, and I’ll be upset that I paid money to wash it. But looking at her, she’s just so dirty, I can’t help but think it’ll be better just to wash her.

Again, with my originality for names, I’ve named my Toyota Echo, Echo. I used to call her an original name, Gigi, but then calling her Echo is just a little better. It seems to fit her. Plus, its easier to know who I’m talking about if I just say Echo, if I say Gigi I bet it’d be confusing.

I’m pretty sure I’ll break down and wash her in a day or so, because she legitimately looks gross, but for now…I’m abstaining.

No comments: