Monday, December 20, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

I am almost finished wrapping presents. I finished everything last week, but have been trying to wrap them since then. I got most of it done yesterday, but then I finished all the tape in the house. I need to get more, but I mostly keep hoping that someone else will just go to the store, so I don’t have to.

When I was eating my cereal this morning, I spilled it on myself and desk 4 different times. I’m like a child, someone should apparently be feeing me.

I finally watched The Muppet Christmas Carol for the first time last night. I think every movie should be made with Muppets. That would be glorious.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

Aw...the Muppet Christmas Carol...I have not watched that in years. Good memories.

Chelle! said...

Aw...the Muppet Christmas Carol...I have not watched that in years. Good memories.