Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The amazing, wonderful, fantastic…

You guys, there is an amazing toy. I’ve only fiddled with it in the past. I’ve had brief times with it, I’ve gotten comfortable with it. I got one of these for Christmas. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am of course referring to Bucky Balls.

bucky

They are magnetic balls that come in a back of like, 360 or so. They are small, so easy to lose, and just addicting. Its like, once you start, you just can’t put them down. I got two packs, a red and a green (like Christmas!) and I just keep playing with them.

If you can find these anywhere, I recommend buying them. I don’t know that I’ve seen them in stores (to be truthful, I haven’t really looked all that hard for them…) I’ve just seen them on the internets. And trust me when I say, if you get them, don’t let anyone else touch them, you’ll have a hard time getting them back.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That just looks like a huge box of choking hazards. Man I will be happy when that phase is over.

mahesh2010 said...

For the last Christmas i went for a vaccation to Europe to enjoy the new year and Christmas. ecommerce developers