Monday, December 27, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

I have the day off today. I don’t really have anything planned until this evening, when people are free to play with me. In fact, my hardest decision today was to choose what color I should paint my nails. I chose blue.

This morning I ran outside. I’m so sick of treadmill running right now, so to get out felt awesome. It wasn’t as cold as I was anticipating it to be. Of course, I was in like, double layers of everything, with running tights, gloves, a headband, etc. I was feeling pretty good, temperature-wise, until I misjudged the distance between the snowbank I was running on and the one on the opposite side of this river next to me. I landed right on the ice – which broke, and I fell through. The rest of my run was a sloshy cold mess. Dislike.

Sometimes, I wish I had picked a less fattening treat to be obsessed with. I mean, it’s not like I’m going to stop eating cupcakes, but man, if I was addicted, to say, carrots instead of cupcakes, I would be so healthy. I don’t really care that much about health, in general, except for when I realize how many cupcakes I eat in a week, then I feel sorta guilty.

And then I eat another cupcake.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Um...please never use that font again. EVER.

Thanks.

Oh, and now I really want a cupcake.