Thursday, December 2, 2010

I think I’ve got pizzazz

Now, I know that most of the time, my blog is so exciting to read that people get here to read it as many times as they can. There is so much information to be learned from here! Today, sadly, will not be one of those days, I’m sorry to say.

Today is Thursday, which means it’s skirt day. I don’t know what started this tradition, but I wear a skirt to work every Thursday. Chelle does too, but hers is for legit reasons – she has meetings and the like after work. I like having this change of pace. I especially like it during the winter, when I get to wear fun tights underneath my skirt. Today was no exception – I rocked the hot pink tights. I wore them with a black and white skirt and black shirt, so really it didn’t match or anything, but I still think it looks dashing. I wore these same tights on Sunday, and Boyfriend said they were “cutie cute” which I’m pretty sure he said in sarcasm, or to make fun of my excitement over them, but I don’t care, I love these tights too much.

When I wear bright tights, I always feel like my legs are screaming at everyone to be looked at. Like this is how they’ll get noticed, with a color that you just can’t ignore, and that’s fine, my legs are pretty good, I’m not ashamed of them. Listen, anyone can wear black tights or nude tights or white tights, but I think it takes pizzazz to wear hot pink tights.

I would have included a picture of me in these tights, but I thought that might have been weird, just putting my legs here on the internets, so I decided against.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Gabby, I am going to grab your camera right now and take a picture of your cutie cute tights. Your next challenge is amend your blog and include the picture. They are awesome!!