Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its a conundrum, this is

I wanted to take a picture of the thing that I have decorated my phone with, because it’s so cute. But the thing I take photos with is my phone, so how is it possible to take pictures of my phone with my phone? It’s not, there’s the answer for you. I’ll describe.

PJ told me a while ago about her friend that had an iPhone 4 like me. We both have the same boring clear case that we got for free from Apple (since they didn’t have the good sense to make their phone usable without the bumper, they gave all of us who owns one one for free! Victory!) Anyway, the friend took a sheet of scrapbook paper, put it in the bumper and it made her phone all cutie. Well, I’m never one to back down from copying something that I like, so I did the same thing. Of course, I don’t have any paper of this sort, so I went to my local paper distributor – Chelle.

I first did this last month, before Thanksgiving, so the sheet I got was all Fall-y and Thanksgivingey. I cut the paper out, made all the modifications that were needed for my camera, etc and put it in and it was so cute! I loved it! As soon as Thanksgiving was over, I felt I should change it, and I had tiny friends reminding me of this as well. So finally, I was over at Chelle’s again, and I got a piece for Christmas.

phone

I am glad that I got to steal this idea from someone else, because it’s so fun. And I’m totally going to change it every month, depending on what my theme for that month will be. And I’ll give a shout out to Chelle for letting me raid her scrapbook paper stash – and continuing to let me do so for the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I love this new look for your phone. I am glad that my paper stash is going for a good thing...something cute and adorable.

Maleen said...

That is such a cute idea and I love the paper that you chose. I am totally into changing things up for holidays and seasons.