Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's a Blogaversary!

Holy cow readers! Do you know what today is?! I didn't until just barely! I was all ready to blog about something else. I was actually about a paragraph in, when I needed to reference an old blog, so I hopped into my blogs, and I noticed it. This entry, today, Tuesday the 7th of December of the year 2010 is my 300th blog! Oh my gosh, who ever thought this would happen?! Certainly not me,!

I would like to take this glorious occasion to thank all of the people who got me here. My loved ones, who have faithfully read this. The haters, who have made me found my own inner strength. The random passersby, who have maybe hopped on here and accidentally read an entry or two. And last but not least, my various computers, without which I would have nothing to blog with, so they are especially helpful.

All right, lets not kid ourselves here. Of the maybe 4 people who read this, we here at ¡Vieve! thank you for your patronage. We understand how hard it is to get here once in a while to read my useless ramblings, so without you, we'd just be blogging to an empty internets. Here's to the previous 300 and to 300 more!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Yay! 300 posts. That rocks. And although I am so behind on everything and I don't have a chance to comment on all your posts, I do still read them all.

Although, I may have to boycott if you can't get one picture of 'boyfriend' on here. Anyone who says 'cutie cute' deserves a picture.

Chelle! said...

WOW!!! 300 posts!! YAHOO!!!