Friday, December 24, 2010

It’s a Christmas Miracle!

Merry Christmas Eve, readers! This day is special because it’s both an eve and a day – a Christmas miracle!

I don’t really have anything to write about today. Things of late have just been a flurry of getting ready for Christmas – which I’m not even excited for. I’m generally not that into Christmas, but this year, I’m not at all in the mood for it. I don’t care if it comes, I don’t care if I celebrate it, I’m just a general scrooge about things this year.

This hasn’t affected my gift-giving though. I’ve not gone that far, I have all my presents wrapped under the tree with care, ready for the big morning. I will still see all of my family members this day, and open presents, play games, that sort of thing. I’m not boycotting the holiday per se, I’m just…not really looking forward to any of this.

But good news, in about a day or so, the whole thing will be over. Everyone will be over the holiday, presents will be distributed, and lives will be back to normal. I’m just holding on for 24 more hours.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

You can do it. I know that you can. Thanks for being there for me this Christmas season. GAH!!! It has been a tough one this year.