Sunday, December 5, 2010

A little holiday, a little romance…

You guys, here it is again. Lifetime –slash- Hallmark Christmas movie time! As I am writing this, I am sitting here watching my Tivo’d Mrs. Miracle. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend. I’m only about halfway through it, but I am really liking it so far. This morning, I have already watched Farewell Mr. Kringle, and it was a delight!

This Christmas season, I have already watched about 6 movies, some of them new, some of them are classic good ones I’ve seen years previous but love to watch again. I like when I find ones that I like, so that I can watch them year after year. When I watch ones that aren’t very good, I’m always so disappointed, but impressed with Hallmark’s tricky ways of getting me to watch it. With their cast list and/or impressive sounding movie summary, I always get sucked in.

I’m trying to be a little better this year about recording to many. I’ve only seen the 6 so far, and I have 5 to be recorded in the next week, and I’m keeping it to the bare minimum, so that I won’t be overwhelmed by the movies. I’m sure that, come Christmas Eve, I’ll be glad with them on my TiVo, to watch, and even now, I watch them instead of anything else. And I love them.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh, I love Mrs. Miracle and Farwell Mr. Kringle. I love holiday movies.