Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thought-Topia 2008: The November Edition

All right, I'm just gonna have to go with the little tidbits today. I can't think of a whole blog right now, that would require too much thinking.
I feel like I gotta get out of town. I know that I had a vacation like 3 weeks ago, but I already feel like I need to get out again. We have a trip planned next month-at the end-but I feel like that's so far away. Now that soccer is over, and the weather is turning cold, I am mourning the end of summer. I miss it already. I don't want it to turn cold.
Today was mom's birthday, (Happy Birthday, Mama!) and we went out to dinner at the Pizza Factory. There was a little person (ok, a child) that was sitting at the table next to us who I think was trying to play games with me. She kept look over and smiling and laughing and hiding and all that stuff, but I'm not into playing games with kids at places. I just stared at her, not smiling, hoping she would get the hint. She didn't, she kept going for a long time. When she finally stopped, I was happy. I understand most people like to play with the childrens, but I am not one of them.
Work will be depressing for the next couple of days because I won't have my comrade with me. Chelle will be off, doing fun things, while I am stuck at work, talking to nobody, and sharing all my oodles of information with no one. I understand that she needs to take the time off, and she's entitled to get out of work sometimes, but I will be sad being all by myself.
I still couldn't come up with a hair color. I'm getting such conflicting votes from everyone, and the voting is pretty much even, there are two votes for every color. I'm thinking that when I dye it (probably this weekend...) it'll be an impulse decision. Sometimes, they can be the best choices, but once in a while, two days later, I'm totally regretting the color I chose. Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.
No more thoughts at this time, really. Join us next time, when our topics will be "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?" and Bewitched: Fun-loving show or brainwashing us into the occult? Until then, I am Setenta Sports.

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I'm sorry Michelle is gone. Where is she off to?
I admit that I didn't like playing games with other people's kids until I had some of my own.
You just need to have a baby and much of your aversion will disappear. I do recommend getting married first though. Just a thought.

PJ said...

As I have said before, my vote counts for a flobbity-jillion, so you should dye your hair the color I suggest. Wow. I sound controlling.

Nice sign off!

Chelle! said...

Happy birthday to your Mama!! I hope all the festivities turned out simply delightful. As for your hair, I think you should try dark red!!!