Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Less than twelve hours....

Tomorrow, tomorrow! The big race is tomorrow! Ok, technically, it's not like a giant race, but its the first one I've done in a long time. I am hoping so much that I'll do ok, but my running lately has been off, so at this point, I'm just hoping to finish. I run this much pretty much all the time, but doing it in a race makes me think weird. I keep thinking that I have to do awesome, so then I start off running quicker than I should (or usually do) so then I'm tired more quickly. I'm going to try to think it out this time-I need to race smart.
I'll let everyone know tomorrow how I did (if I even finished...) and how awesome it was, running in the freezing cold. I prepared for it today, by eating my pre-race meal of pasta. No need to carb-load with such a short race, but I always eat it before a race, to get into the spirit of things. Wish me luck, ya'all!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Good luck with the race!! Hope you have a fabulous run and a fabulous Thanksgiving!!