Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Like the sticker says...


I voted today! This year is such an important voting year. We're either going to have the first black president, or the first woman president. Come on, lets be honest. Poor Ol' McCain is going to die soon, and Palin will take over. I was concerned that there would be a giant long line, so I left work a little early, but I was totally worrying for nothing. We walked in, told them my name (which of course they didn't say right) and then stepped right up to the booth and cast my ballot.
I'm not going to say who I voted for (thats what privacy laws are for!) but I'm not sure I think any of the candidates are good choices. I was actually still deciding on the way to the polls. I don't know how good my vote did, because our voting system is kinda screwed, but I do get that little good feeling in my belly that I'm helping America along.
I am so psyched that the election is over because now I will have to stop hearing about it all the freaking time. You can't turn around without hearing more accusations and things of that nature. Election years are crazy, but yea for us that its all over and done. In just a few hours (or something, I don't really know how the whole thing works, really) we'll find out who won, and who we'll welcome as our next Commander in Chief. I will say this-I can't wait to find out the results!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

So, who did you say that you voted for??? I do think that you might be a TAD BIT CRAZY!!! BOB BARKER 2008!!!