Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gentlemen prefer blondes... but gentlemen marry brunettes

I've got a secret. Are you ready? It's something you'll never guess, but I need to get it off my chest. I....color my hair. I know, it's a shocking revelation. Ok, maybe not so much. Especially when it's times like now, and my roots have started to grow in. I hate that. I wish that once you dyed your hair, your new hair would grow in, matching the one you chose. But dang it, that's just not how things work! It's getting to be that time again, when I need to dye it again. I sorta hate dyeing my hair. No matter if I get it done professionally, or do it myself at home (which is how I usually do it-it's so much cheaper that way!) it takes so long, and there's always dye left over on my face or ears or something.
The reason I'm telling everyone this, is because I'm trying to make a decision. Every time I need to choose a new color, I always debate it. There are so many choices. But this time-I'm thinking of changing it up completely, but I want input from people. I never know which color looks best on me-which is where you guys come in. Yes, I do get that only like, 4 people read this, but I need all the help I can get. I think I've had my hair all the colors that it can be (without being crazy like blue or purple or something) but I don't know that everyone that reads this has seen me with it. I'm leaving it easy-I'm just trying to choose between 3, basically. I'm going between blonde, brown, or red. I like my hair all three, that's why the choice is so difficult. I know the blonde won't be totally completely blonde, (that takes time and way more money than I'm willing to pay) but enough in there to be noticably blonder. The brown is the same brown-just a little darker than what I have right now, I think. The red I'm choosing is red-not just auburny, but I want it like, fiery red red. I'm not sure when I'm going to dye my hair, but I just want people's inputs on what looks best on me. So speak up, people. Let me know your thoughts.

4 comments:

Chelle! said...

I think that you should go RED RED!! That is my vote--RED!!

Maleen said...

Your title must be true, because after all, I am married...to a gentlemen, right?
I vote blond because I think it looks so dang sassy on you, and it makes me jealous because I can NOT pull it off. I would look sic.

PJ said...

You know how I feel about the red. Go blonde.

Chelle! said...

Can I vote again...GO RED!!!!