Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm supposed to eat all this?!

We went to Ruby River tonight, to use our gift certificate thingy that I got from work. Everyone who reads this knows already of this, so I don't need to explain. We had this last year too, but last year when we went I didn't like steak, so this year was better, in that respect at least. And this year, I love steak. Meat is just so fantastic-I don't know how there are people that don't eat it!
There is so much food that Ruby River gives to you! I can't even believe it. We had only finished our appetizers, and I was full already. Of course, then our meal came, and I couldn't believe the amount of food on the plate. I ate a little of the steak that came, but then, I was just out of room in my belly. We had to wrap our desserts to go-I couldn't bear to eat anything else. Why they give you that amount of food, I will never figure out. But we ate so much delicious stuff, it was great! I don't think I could eat like this all the time, but doing it every once in a while is kinda nice. I've included pictures of our appetizers and the meal, so you can see just how much food we had.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Wow, I am SOOOOO excited to go. We should all have gone together :(
There is no way I can finish it either. But I plan to give it a good try.