Saturday, November 8, 2008

Movin' on!


Holy crap! We're doing it! We're advancing! Real played Chivas tonight for the second game of the first round of playoffs, and we are moving on! We had the goal advantage from last week, since we won 1-0, so we were a little comfortable, but we knew we'd have to work hard. Chivas scored first, in the first half hour, and my heart hurt a little. Then about 10 minutes later, we scored also! Dema scored for us (the guy getting 'choked' in the above picture) The equalizer, and I breathed a little easier. In the 77th minute, we scored again-Morales did this one for us! Here we are, up 2-1, and with our goal from last week, 3-1 is really how it is. Sadly, about 5 minutes later, Chivas scores, so we're tied again. Luckily, the game ended in the 2-2 tie, so because of our previous win, we actually won! We're in the playoffs-well, we're still in, is what I should say.
We don't know who we play next. Houston plays New York tomorrow, and whoever wins out of that is the team we play. I don't know who's going to win, because, people thought we were going to lose, and we totally didn't, so it's anyone's game. Of the two, I want New York to win, because of the two teams, I think that's the one we have a better chance of beating. I know that's bad to think, but whatev. At this point, I just want to win every game. To go to the top of this is so a dream-and it could be possible! I'm just trying to be positive about everything, but trying to keep reality in view. The game is most likely going to be next Saturday (at least, that's what I'm thinking) and I can't wait. Real '08!

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

YEA!! I am excited for them!!! Way to go REAL!! At least, this brought a smile to your face!!

PJ said...

How cute are Yura and Dema. Ahhhh.