Friday, November 18, 2011

Foto Friday

I didn’t really have a photo for today’s Foto Friday. I haven’t really taken any pictures lately, so I had to go to an outside source. PETA has released this photo, trying to get people to eat healthier this Thanksgiving. No offense to any vegetarians, but I love meat. I love steak and chicken and pork and everything meaty delicious. So when I saw this photo, I just laughed. Really hard.

turkeydog1-300

Uh…PETA. I want to tell you something. Putting a dog head on the body of a turkey creates a small monster that people want to kill and get rid of, not keep as a pet. It doesn’t make me think of a turkey as a dog, something I want forever, it makes me want to hurry up and eat that creature. So now, in honor of PETA. I will be eating my turkey with more pleasure than ever.

No comments: