Thursday, November 3, 2011

Skirt Thursday…and Other Musings

I wear a skirt every Thursday. There’s no rhyme or reason to it, I just do. It mixes up what I wear, so that I don’t wear the same thing all the time, plus its just fun. In the summer, a skirt provides a nice breeze when its warm, but in the winter, its really fun to jazz up a skirt with some colorful tights. I enjoy Skirt Thursday, I’ll keep the tradition alive.

Last night, my tenants moved out of my house. I know, they’ve only lived with us for a short time, since October 8th, but they decided to leave us before the before-agreed upon time, to move in with others, to spend time with them. Its nice to have our house back to ourselves (not that they took up that much room, mind you) and not worry about affecting anyone else around. This morning, when I went downstairs to see what conditions things were left in, I noticed that they had taken our towels. I’m not entirely sure why they did this…maybe they wanted to be nice and launder them before they gave them back? I’m hoping this is the case. I’m really not looking forward to making the call that asks to return my linens.

RSL won last night. Well, technically, Seattle beat RSL 2-0, but with the aggregate goal situation, we technically won, 3-2. It was a brutal game, and very nerve-wracking toward the end, but when the final whistle blew, we (Husband, PJ and I) all jumped up off the couch and screamed. It was awesome. I’m not sure when the next game is – there’s another playoff game tonight (between LA & NY) and the winner of that determines where/when we play next. Good luck to NY – I’d like them to win this one.

 

I don’t really like vanilla yogurt. I keep trying it once in a while, to see if maybe my feelings change (its happened before, on other things) but so far, they remain the same against the yogurt. I tried some the other morning, and there’s just a weird taste in the ‘Very Vanilla’ Yoplait yogurt. 

yogurt

I tried some of Chelle’s ‘French Vanilla’ Yoplait, and it did taste better, so maybe in the future, I’ll switch to that one, and see how it goes. There’s something about the fruit flavors lately that I’m just sick of eating. But eating yogurt is healthy for you, and I’m trying to make healthier choices. Since I won’t give up eating cupcakes/cookies (despite my best efforts) I have to make different choices of healthiness. Because, I’m sorry, but giving up the sweets – its not really fun.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

That still makes me laugh about the towels. Maybe I will move in and move out and take...hmmm...what would I take? As for the French Vanilla Yogurt...that is the only way to go. All the other flavor of yogurts are yucky. :)