Saturday, November 5, 2011

If Only I Could Invent My Own…

I love ice cream. Really, I love all sugary treats, (Well, for the most part. There are a few that I just don’t like) but ice cream…mmm. The great thing about ice cream is you can eat it even if you’re full, because it just kinda fills in the little cracks, because it’s all soft and melty. So even if you ate a big dinner, eating a little ice cream makes everything ok still.

I really like the Ben & Jerry’s ice creams, for many reasons, one of them being that they come in those little individual containers. I know, the serving size of one of those things says its like, 4, but really, its not for 4 people. Its for one, maybe two. There are a lot of delicious flavors, but I really like a few, them being:

Latenight

This is a really good kind. It’s a vanilla ice cream, with fudge-covered potato chip clusters. Those are crazy – you’re eating a little chocolate ball, and once you bite into it, its Lay’s potato chips. It messes with your mind, but boy is it delicious. I recommend. Another good kind:

Americonedream

This one is awesome – it’s vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl, and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces. (Wow, I just realized how similar these two ice creams are. Hmm.) When this one first came out (a few years ago) it was really hard to find, I could only find it at like, one Albertsons in Orem, and only once a month or so. But now you can find it anywhere, which is great, because it is delicious.

Tonight, I tried a new flavor of the B&J ice cream. It is:

pumpkincheesecake

This is so good. I love me some pumpkin cheesecake, because of the Olive Garden one, and this one doesn’t disappoint. I think the only thing that could make it better is if I added whipped cream to some bites, but maybe that would be sweet overkill. I recommend all of these flavors, but there are so many more that are also good. If you haven’t ever had a flavor of theirs, I say, stop waiting, and go get some post haste, and I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed, no matter what kind you get.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

I have just added these flavors to my "Must try list". I love ice cream and these cute little containers are the perfect treat.

Maleen said...

I've never seen the Americone Dream one. I'll have to look for it next time I am on a ice cream craze.

My freezer broke recently, and I was happy there was no good ice cream that got wasted, because that would have been a shame.