Sunday, November 20, 2011

MLS Cup

Well ladies and gentlemen, today was the MLS Cup game. An entire season boiled down to this one game - and RSL wasn't even a part of it. (Frowny face) LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo. I'm not really fond of either of these teams, but boy do I hate LA. Their team is my least favorite - mostly because I hate most of their players. Because I was barely interested in this result, I didn't even record the game, I just followed it via Twitter.

As I understand it from Tweets, it was a pretty boring game, until LA scored in the second half, in the 72nd minute. And then the scored stayed that way until the end, with LA beating Houston 1-0. I wish Houston had won. That's actually what I was hoping for. I wanted LA to lose. I can't even explain why I dislike LA so, I just do. When the game got over, I was really glad I didn't watch it. To watch 2 teams that I don't care about battle a scoreless tie? Boooring.

And there it is. The Cup is taken again, by a team I don't like. I'm hoping next year we can make it to the final game, that would be great. I want another championship for RSL. Go team!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

REAL should have been there. Sorry!! Maybe next year for sure.