Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of your holidays were amazing. This morning I had the standard Turkey Trot, the one I’ve done for the last 4 years. Thankfully, this year was way warmer than last year. Last year, the temp the morning of the race was 2 degrees. This year, about 30-40, so that was a world of difference, and oh so better. It was a good run, felt really good when finished. I went to my parents’ for dinner at 2:00 which was of course delish. One of their dogs (he is technically mine, I suppose, but I think he likes living there way more) has his own chair that he sits on. I was dying laughing when I saw him, I had to take a picture.

Sarge

Isn’t that adorable?! Sarge is such a card.

I hope you spent the day thankful for any blessings you have. I did – I’m thankful for so much. I’m thankful for my family, my friends, the warm weather today, and my the computer I have to blog this from. ;) Of course, I’m thankful for many many things, but to list them all on here would just be crazy.

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

That picture makes me laugh. Happy Thanksgiving!!