Saturday, November 12, 2011

My New Friend

I have a new friend. I was introduced to him today. At first, he seems a little off, but then the more you look at him, the more you realize, he’s probably a nice guy. This is him:

Inspector

This is Inspector General. You can’t really tell from his picture, but he’s a giraffe. His face suggests he has a kind heart. Husband bought this for me at the airport, as a souvenir of his recent trip. He’s really soft, and very cuddly, so I think we’ll get along great. I know his name is quite formal, but I like how formal and fancy his name is compared to him.

Anyway, that’s my new friend. Thinking of things to blog about every single day gets tough sometimes.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Aw...Inspector General seems so loveable. I think that you should bring him into work so that we can get to know him.