Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Things I’d Like

Well, we’re 8 days into the month, and so far, I’m already out of things to blog about. Doing this every day sucks all of the ideas out of me, but today, I have one that I just thought of. It took me a while, but I think I have a very interesting topic. It’s called: Animals I’d Like to Have.

The first one is a Munchkin Kitten -

Kitten

Come on, how cute is this?! I don’t even like cats, but this is cute, so I would like one. But once it grows up, it might be a regular cat, and I wouldn’t like it anymore, but come on. This is a cute cat. I’m name him Mr. Mittens. (unless it was a girl, then Miss Mittens. Obviously she’s not married)

The second one is a turtle. But a specific turtle -

Turtle

Its a small one! The size of a grape – which is too cute. Now, I fully realize that with an animal this small, the chances of me stepping on it or losing it are high, but if I kept him in a tiny cage, he’d be ok. I’d call him Tuttle.

And finally, we come to these two -

Penguins

I would like to have penguins, but if I had them, I’d like to put them in tiny sweaters, like these. I know that they don’t necessarily need sweaters, being from Antarctica and such, but nothing makes a cute animal cuter than having clothing on. And on a slightly serious note, the reason these particular penguins have the sweaters on is because the little guys were involved in an oil spill. And the sweaters were knitted by an Australian Relief Society. I thought that was pretty cool – so I especially wanted these. I’d probably get 2 penguins, and I’d name them Zippy and Brigitte. What a fancy couple they’d make.

Now, I realize that all of these animals are just small and cute, but I like my animals small and cuties. When an animal is too big, I’m just like…meh. I get the appeal of the big animal, and sometimes, I like to cuddle with a big dog sometimes, but usually, I like my animals small and able to be held in my arms. So if anyone is looking for ideas of Christmas gifts for me…

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

Aw...I know what I am getting for you now. I am sure that Adam would love to have 2 penguins running around the house. Mom could teach you how to knit little clothes for them. OH...what a fun present!! :)

Maleen said...

I'm with Chelle. It would be too much fun to see you deal with two dressed penguins.