Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stamping & Chatting

Every month, Chelle holds a Stamp & Chat. For those who have not heard of this, it’s a class in which she teaches those of us who come to make cards. It’s 3 cards that we make, and of course, there is a theme to the cards each month. I’ve blogged about Stamp & Chat before, long ago, but here I am, again, so deal with it. Chelle is freaking amazing at all things stamping, creative, card-making, etc, whereas I am like a 3rd grader. I have to helped along at every turn, and walked through everything, and she just zips along, so quickly at everything that I do slowly. But I improve, slowly, and I work at it still.

Last night was Stamp & Chat. It’s usually held on Wednesdays, but this time, we had it on a Tuesday due to conflicting schedules. It was a lot of fun, and the treats afterwards were delicious.

Cards

And these are the cards from last night. The theme this month is “Thanks”, which I love to make thank you cards, as I believe they will come in handy later. I don’t give out too many of my cards. I’ve been attending S&C for a while now, and I’ve only given out about a handful of these cards. Its because I work so hard on them, I don’t know that someone else will appreciate the effort I’ve done here. So I have my cards, and I hoard them like crazy. I keep thinking I’ll start to give them out, but so far, I still just like keeping them. I’m just selfish, I suppose

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I am so glad that you come to Stamp& Chat! I am glad that you are starting to love my favorite hobby!!