Friday, November 11, 2011

Foto Friday

Last night, I had an interesting meal for dinner. As I was in the middle of eating it, I realized, of course I should take a picture, and show it to others! Sadly, I had already finished one part of it, but I can still describe. As I’ve said before, Husband has left me to my own devices this week. Usually, when we’re home together, we make a dinner, it has many food groups represented, and it takes time to make. For instance, the Monday night before he left, we had chicken, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. Delish. Tuesday night, my first alone, I had a Totinos pizza (well, half of one) and a bag of steamed mixed vegetables, but I only ate about half the bag. Then Wednesday, I had a salad and a bologna sandwich. So last night, I thought I’d eat my leftovers, so for dinner, I ate leftover mashed potatoes, leftover vegetables, and the leftover 2 slices of the mini pizza. It was delicious, but a very odd combination. But I felt pretty healthy, having eaten vegetables for the 3 days while he was gone. Usually when I’m alone, all I eat is mac&cheese, so at least I’m growing up a little. Ha, that’s not true. Anyway, here’s my plate (minus the pizza)

Meal

Delish!

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

You make me laugh. Looks like you have been taking Julie's Meal Planning 101. :)

Maleen said...

You are good. I never eat vegetables when I am alone.