Friday, November 27, 2009

Same shopping, different year

All right, I've now been up for about 21 hours, so who knows if this will even make sense! Today, as everyone knows, is Black Friday! So I have been out shopping all day. I awoke early to get to Target at 4:30, since everyone decided to open earlier this year. They opened at 5, so we had a bit of time to kill, out in the cold. We hit up pretty much every single store you could think of. I won't lie-I was mostly selfish and bought things for myself instead of presents for others.
We also took in a movie, which, after having woken up so early was probably not a good idea. I kept drifting, but I don't think I ever went to sleep-I was just so beat! I can't believe I am still awake right now-I was falling asleep in my car on the way home, but now that I'm at home, ready to sleep, oh, no dice. This always happens!

No comments: