Monday, November 30, 2009

Its cold in winter, right?

So, I get in my car the other day, at like, midnight to go home, and I turn on the heater. I know, earth-shattering to do this in winter, right? Unfortunately, as soon as I turned it on...nothing happened. No heater, no heat, nothing. So that's fine, I think, but I head home anyway. I kept trying it the whole way home, and not once did it start to work. I was cursing my bad luck, but hoped it was just a one time thing.
My theory was proved correct, as the next day, it worked just fine. The next morning, on my way out, I turn it on again, and...nothing again! What the junk? Fortunately, after a few miles (or like, ten) it turned on, so that's ok. Then this evening, I get in for my trip home, and nothing once more! And it didn't turn on or anything. I was bundled up in long sleeves, jacket, coat, and gloves, and still, the ride was a little chilly. I can't help but think how long and cold my winter will seem this year with no heater to warm me up on any rides.
I keep debating getting it fixed, or maybe I'm just having an unlucky couple of days. I'm hoping it's the latter, but if it's not, I'll just keep buying myself warm clothing. That'll work, right?

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Yep, just keep those fingers crossed. Things often spontaneously fix themselves.