Sunday, November 8, 2009

At least I'm better than this!

I have been told over and over that I am a bad driver. I'm sure that most of it is in jest, but I'll admit, I'm not the best driver ever. I mostly get tired when I drive, even when it's like, one in the afternoon. I don't like driving-I know that I have to do it to get around, but I think it's a waste of time. That's the weirdest thing ever, but whatev. I do what I have to.
So I found this video on the internets the other day, and I just wanted to share it, as one of my Vieve's Videos. It's not that long, but boy does it make me giggle. If ever I feel bad about myself driving, all I have to do is watch this to realize, hey, I'm not that bad.


Drive on!

Man, this makes me laugh. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That was really funny. I noticed the guy didn't bother to leave a note. It was more of a 'drive over your car and run'.