Monday, November 18, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

For our card swap club, we decided to have both a set of cards, and a neighbor gift. After looking through Pinterest, I found one that was cute and pretty easy. Behold:
Muffin

I watched 2 episodes of Cupcake Wars this weekend, one on Saturday night, and one on Sunday morning. While I was watching it on Saturday, I knew I wanted a cupcake, so I went to a bakery near my house and picked up a few. I don’t know why, but after I watch the show, I need to have a cupcake. I haven’t eaten cupcakes there, before, so I was interested in finding out if this place was any good. I didn’t get around to it on Saturday, and then Sunday evening, I went for it, and tried all of the cupcakes at once, just eating small pieces of all of them.

CupcakeWars
And I critiqued them, to myself. End result: the place wasn’t too bad, but I prefer other places more.

It’s coming, you guys. The cold. The snow. The winter. The holidays. I’m jazzed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It proved to be very useful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you. Sherwani