Friday, November 8, 2013

Disneyland!

This morning, we got going bright and early, and got to the park right as it was opening. We decided to do Disneyland on Friday, and then do California Adventure on Saturday, since we had only 2 days, and needed to maximize our time. We immediately got to work, riding rides, eating meals, enjoying treats, and riding more rides. It was also picture-palooza, apparently, these guys like to take pictures a lot. I got in on the action, and got a selfie with everyone.

IMG_6672

And then we got someone in the Finding Nemo line to take a picture of all of us:

IMG_6588

We still had one more family member to come, but he wouldn’t be landing until about 10:00 that night, he still has school. So after riding every ride that we wanted to in DLand, and watching Captain Eo (that’s right, I love that show), we decided in the afternoon to head over to CA. We immediately got into rides, there were basically no lines all day today, it was awesome! We got the younger girls to ride Tower of Terror for the first time, and they were really scared before we got on it, it was so funny. After we rode them, Bonanza turned to me and asked, “Is that all? I thought it would be scarier.” and I couldn’t help but laugh at how nervous she was before to her being just fine afterwards. That night, Husband and I went to Blue Bayou to eat, and it’s delicious, but we didn’t bring everyone, because it’s just so much money. My throat had started to hurt during dinner, and I’m hoping it doesn’t turn into anything.

After dinner, he went to pick up the final brother from the airport, and I joined up with everyone else for Fantasmic, and it was awesome. I just love this place.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

So sad you got sick. That is not the happiest thing on Earth.