Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Last Thought

Now, I know I’ve said all there is to say on our DLand trip, but I wanted to include this. There were only a few rides that we went on that had cameras for pictures, and of course, we know where they all are. We did the same pose on basically every ride – the duck face peace sign. The reason for this is because after the first ride, we saw a girl that did it, and decided to make fun of that for the rest of the weekend. So, here they all are:

Montage

I know they’re tiny, but I thought you may be able to see them still. My favorite one is the one in the bottom right, that I’m not in. The reason behind this is because when the camera was coming up, I shifted in my seat, told Husband what I was doing, and crouched down so that I wouldn’t be seen. I think it ended up being pretty awesome. In case you wanted to see that one better:

IMG_6662

Disneyland pictures are really the best.

No comments: